photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Lucky Star

Monday, September 24, 2012

Lucky Star

 
What I Wore
 
For Football Sunday
 
Top - Aeropostle/Jeans - New York & Co/Jersey - Reebok
Shoes - KMart/Watch - MK


 
Even though I have lived in Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio, but never lived in Texas, I still cheer for the Dallas Cowboys.  So, when I saw this starred top, my first thought was it would be perfect to wear under a jersey during a football game.  The plus is that I like it by itself too, and it was a perfect top for watching all the "stars" at the Emmys!  My favorite thing about this outfit, though, was the shoes I found at KMart (yes, KMart!).  They are so comfy with fleece lining, so they are going to keep my feet warm during the cold months ahead (even without socks).  I think I will be making another trip to KMart just for shoes (I picked up 5 on this trip). 
 

2 comments: