photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Polka Dots and Moonbeams

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Polka Dots and Moonbeams



 
What I Wore
 
For a Day of Errands
 
Sweater - Kohls/Blouse - INC/Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Target/Watch - MK/Jewelry - Brighton, Silpada, Small Boutique/Purse - Thrifted



 
My name is Sara, and I'm addicted to polka dots.  I realized I am gravitating towards polka dots a lot lately when I scan over my recent postings!  I can't help it though, they are calling out to me from the clothing racks (kind of like black is what I tend to purchase when given a rack of colors).  I also find a lot of stripes in my closet, and love mixing the polka dots and stripes whenever possible.  So, am I the only one that tends to buy something over and over?

1 comment:

  1. Love that sweater - polka dots are so fun!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete