photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Baseball Dreams

Monday, October 1, 2012

Baseball Dreams


 
What I Wore
 
To watch my son play in a college baseball game
 
Chambray - Target/T-shirt - WalMart/Black Jeans - Kohls/
Shoes - KMart/Watch - MK/Earrings - Local Boutique

 
I am not the most glam baseball mom ever (although I guess Victoria Beckham is the most glam soccer mom ever), but I want to look a little stylish while sitting in the stands.  Because I wanted to try the chambray trend for fall, it seemed a great day to pull out my new top.  A beautiful fall day is a great day to watch some baseball, but for me, any day my son is playing baseball is a great day to watch baseball.  What sport do you enjoy watching the most?
 


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I just clicked on your comment on my blog to see who "Sara" was ... how in the world did I not know you had this blog.

    And ... you are adorable.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ps. Thanks for the link up today.

    ReplyDelete