photo icon1_zpseff71810.png 365 Days With Sara Style: Something More

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Something More


What I Wore

Christmas Shopping

Sweater - Old Navy/Camisole - Old Navy/Vest - Land's End/Cords - Style & Co (Macy's)
Purse - (Thrifted) Vintage Coach/Shoes - KMart/Necklace - Gift




Being able to wear multiple layers is one of the things I enjoy about cooler weather.  I find that putting a camisole under a sweater and topping it all off with a puffy vest (like I did in this outfit) will keep me warm even when the temperature drops.  I am sure I'm not the only one that has found that they have dressed too warmly (or unfortunately not warmly enough) when the weather changes.  By dressing in layers, it is possible to start off prepared for the coldest of days, but by removing one layer not be uncomfortable even inside a warm building.  Do you like dressing in layers a lot too? (Oh, and the Coach purse?  I gotta "brag" about that purchase.  I found it for $3.99 at the thrift store, and even the cashier was in shock that it had been placed with all the cheap purses.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got an amazing deal on the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping by your place to wish you a very, very Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the coming year! And you do realize that I am green with envy over the Coach bag. Seriously. Green. But if someone had to score I am glad it was YOU!!! xoxo jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules, I wish I could find a bag like this for you too! We just "have" to go thrift store shopping together some time! Thanks so much for coming by today - I hope your Christmas is special and full of joy!

      Delete